1. Over Easter weekend Stonham Barns are holding Easter Fest 2019. It is a weekend of country music and dancing. There is a big line up of fabulous country singers to entertain you as well as plenty of wonderful food and drink to help you keep your energy up for dancing.
2. Easton Farm park will be open and ready for Easter visitors. As well as indoor and outdoor play areas, meeting and feeding animals there is an eater egg hunt on. Follow the clues, solve the puzzle and win your own chocolate egg. Sounds great!
3. On the 13thand 14thof April you could visit the Framlingham Country Show. These are an exciting couple of days filled with animals, food and activities for the children. If you book before, adult tickets are inly £7.50. Not bad for a day of fun. Our slime making friends from Just Add Kids will also be there this year, go and say hello and make yourself some fresh slime.
4. Norwich Cathedral are holding a family fun day on the 10thApril with the theme Bugs Beasts and Beautiful Things. The day will include crafts, puppet shows and story and dance workshops. It is set to be a fun day for the whole family.
5. If you and the kids fancy an egg-citing (awful I know) day out, both Sutton Hoo and Dunwich Heath are putting on a Cadburys Easter Egg hunt. 19th-22ndApril from 10.30-3.30 you are able to go and complete a trail and win yourself an Easter egg at the end. It costs just £2.50 per person and will be lots of fun for the whole family.