You will be able to choose any one of the following three options if we cancel your booking, or if you cancel your booking because the UK government public health measures mean that it is unlawful to travel to or make use of the accommodation you booked:
✓ Full refund
We will refund you the full amount you have paid for your booking. Please note that if you have included Booking Protect, this is only refundable within 14 days of purchase.
✓ Transfer to a later date
Subject to availability, we will help you move your booking to a later date with no admin fees, but please be aware that if the cost of your new accommodation is higher than your original booking, then you’ll need to pay the difference.
✓ Choose an e-voucher to rebook your holiday online
You can request an e-voucher for the amount you have previously paid for your booking, use it to book a new holiday online or towards another existing booking, without having to call us.
For further reassurance, we want you to know all the extra measures we have in place:
- Secure check-in. You will receive all the information you need to go straight to your lodge without having to see or speak to anyone.
- All of the information in the lodge is now electronic.
- Some of the soft furnishings have been removed to help keep you safe. These include scatter cushions and bed runners.
- Extra cleaning measures are in place with details of what has been done inside every lodge. These include sanitising all door handles, light switches, keys and dining chairs. Along with all surfaces being cleaned with anti-bacterial and anti-viral cleaner.
- All of our mattress and pillow protectors are replaced between guests.
- We run all glassware, cutlery, and crockery through the dishwasher or hand wash these before returning them back into clean cupboards between each change over.
- Our linen is externally supplied and meets all the Covid safe requirements of washing.
- Our hot tubs are checked daily and sanitised between each guest.
- We have the AA Covid Confident Accreditation and are part of Hoseasons 'Safer Stays' for all the extra measures we have in place.
If you have any questions or queries, you can always get in touch with us easily by e-mail at email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you soon
The Log Cabin Holidays Team x